Friday 17 October 2008

Well done me...

Ok, last night i played 6 sng's winning 3 2nd in 1 and lost 2 which means bankroll went up a little but more importantly my sharkscope is now in the black again!!! - Still not showing profit but at least it isn't in the minus anymore lol.

one hand stands out blinds were 100/200 and i had 900 chips after some bad flops and silly play. Four of us left and i was first to act and had kj. I shoved with fingers crossed for a weak call! Big blind calls with A8. Nice call my stack is way to short for him with any ace not to call. He hit and ace on the flop goodnight lewis right???? - Wrong. i hit a king on turn and jack on riverlol (HOW SICK) I was down to 140 chips in this particular sng at one point as well. I'm glad to say that the guy i totally bummed with my kj went on to beat my short stack with two left. So ended well :)

As you can see i dont put many hours in. I just dont have the time. Any spare time i have i feel i should be studying or seeing my mate or most importantly seeing my girlfriend. Just start feeling bit guilty if i stay on there too long

anyway back to point of post, well done me :)

Bankroll: $115
Sharkscope profit: $0 ROI: 18%

No comments: