Sunday 26 October 2008

going up slowly :)

Bit hungover this morning but thought id fire up a couple of sng's whilst doing a bit of railing on the two big holdem games on fulltilt. Durrrr has 550k on one table and nearly 900k on the other Amazing. when i first started watching he had roughly 80k on both.

I won both my games which helped my sharkscope out. Dont think i had won one in 5 before today, been rushing them and trying to be clever when its impossible at this level imo.

probably played 15 all together since last time.

Im gonna use my bank rol of about $60 in Betfair on learning more about cash games. Sng's really aren't poker.(well not at $2 level). I have decided that im not going out for the whole on November and am gonna get my best mate to coach me for a few hours a week.

My bankroll isn't as high as it shud be coz i lost a big $10 bet to Dan in a downing comp lol



Bankroll $116

Sharkscope +$11 ROI 19%

No comments: