Tuesday 14 October 2008

First blog - How exciting!!!

Here goes. Right now i am playing $2 6max turbo sng's mainly on ftilt and a little on betfair.

Right these are my aims for keeping this blog:-
1. To keep an eye on my Sharkscope.com record more clearly and get out of the minus haha
2. Try to do things more properly (bout 5 weeks ago my mate owed me some money from going to watch my beloved Arsenal with me. and the amount was $40. so have decided to use this correctly as possible but starting out on $2 sit n gos coz i think i know i can beat them:) )
3. Think i might wanna from time to time write down some thoughts that might be bothering me in my life or just write all thats wonderful .
4. and finally (hopefully) i wanna be able to look back at this post in say 6months time and have a smile knowing what an idiot i am sounding and that i have moved up a few levels since.

Hopefully wont stay on sit n goes all my poker life coz like one of my best mate says and SHEETS "there not poker" lol. once i leave them i wont carry on with this blog dont think.

About my play:- My Fulltit Sharkscope status always looked ok.A bit up. and i would say get to a nice small amount and start taking shots at $22 or $33 sitngs and b4 i knew it my sharkscope read -$78!!! So from the $40 my mate stuck in my account i have just taken it over $101. I know that is pretty poor for 5-6 weeks but i only play like 10-14 sng's a week. So my Sharkscope is looking better
Over last 3 or 4 months have gotten alot better. Hell even think im better than 2 weeks ago. This is mainly down to my best mate Dan. Won't say his full name coz dont want to embarrass him haha. If he wasn't so impatient he wud be sitting on a very comfortable bankroll imo. He is awesome :)

Im gonna try get about 15-20 games in between each posts. Id love for that to be cut down to every other day soon. Also think my next move will be to play normal $5 6 max sng's. not sure what to make my bankroll b4 i take a shot hmmm???

Off to bed now

current sharkscope -$17 roi:17%

Current Bankroll $101.

No comments: