Monday 1 February 2010

Ok...

More blogging is needed by me.
I recently took all money i had on here (just a couple of hundred£) but have used it for other little bits i needed. Have left myself with very little but enough to start building back up.
Think i will use regular updates on my blog to keep a head of myself.
I actually played quite alot over January and overall i was a winner but started tilting towards the end and was rolled just fine for it but was starting to play very bad. Should really of sat tight on a number of tables but was as loose as everyone else. another reason why i took the money out
Sit and goes were a n go as was planned. think im gonna mix and match it a little.

i move in with my bird in two weeks time and will put a few hundred back in when i get internet back up.

lewis

No comments: