Sunday 7 February 2010

fucking arsenal

i've been playing a little poker. been going ok. Actually been going good. Strippin my account right back has been good for my poker play. Haven't been rushing and trying to force hands and bluff as much. Still playing same micro level but just been getting paid off with my big hands. Been playing with play money too, taking it quite serious. Really need to prove to myself i can make it happen. build a bankroll. I have built up to 500 from 40 before. think i can do mre and quicker.

arsenal wont win shit and never will. they are my team but just kills me to see them get crushed by chelsea and man u. they got easy run in next couple of months so shud be knocking on the door again soon.

Me and my bird move in together at weekend. Am actually really looking forward to it. its gonna be tough trying to tell sum of my mates. we aint like normal mates. we share everything together. We really do. I have secrets on all of them . secrets that no one else in the world knows. and am bit worried bout telling them coz ill feel they think im leaving them but i aint. and same with my mum. gonna have to write her a letter on my leaving day coz i cant say it but can write. need her to know that will miss her. but will see her every chance i get. I think i turned out ok and it was down to her.

Fucking hell. its shit like this i write like this is why ill never show anyine :)

No comments: