Wednesday 8 April 2009

up and down....again!

I might as well copy and paste this line because its always the same - Haven't played as much as i would of liked to of done :)
I went out friday night and came home and played for about an hour and lost stupid money like $30 playing 20nl. YES was very drunk lol. I had nothing to do at the weekend. EVERYONE i know was busy so started to play 4nl and actually really enjoyed it. Think it was one of my longest sessions ever. I think i enjoyed it because of the stake. Felt if i played ok and lost the buyin it wasn't gonna piss me off that much. Was playing 3 tables and finished up on all of them. Just enough to get the money back had lost night before.
Previous to the weekend just gone i have been playing for like half hour periods and being a couple of dollars up and feeling like i should logg off coz im might lose this profit i have lol.

Oh yea, big news is i read a story on a poker news site that a guy who is a sit and go expert turned $100 into $10,000 in 14 days playing sit and go's upto the value of only $16. I read first of all he was playing 50 a time. 50 and winning!!! So my mate said he could do something like this but on a smaller scale. Still having a $100 but turning it into $1000 in two weeks. I put up the 100 and said i only want double the money for the stake. kind i know. he started off and was breaking even . Then after a daynhalf of doing this he gets bored and plays plo 25/50c instead. This pissed me off a little coz I gave him it thinking it is a good challenge and one he could do seeing as he dont work for a living. But he has recently banned himself from all sites tha he plays on and was obviously getting itchy feet and wanted to play cash. Couldnt resist!!. So he lost it all and now owes me my $100 back.

Im not even gonna read it back coz i can imagine how shite it reads!

Sharkscope: $150 ROI:15%
Bankroll: $136 + my refund= $236

No comments: