Wednesday 29 April 2009

This and that..

Plodding along atm. Played a little poker now (bout7 hours this week) and have broken about even. maybe a lttile down. Have just got my money back from the sit and go challenge. Last friday night was bored and didnt go out and didnt go out the night before so for a treat to myself I deposited another $50 into my fulltilt account. I fired up about 5 tourneys with it but thinking now i perhaps should of fired up some sit n goes instead. Got one really good value tourny $25000 guarentee for 24$ buyin. actually probably wrong here. it was $5000 for first, anyways it was a good value tourney. Thought i played well in all but didnt cash in any:( all tourneys i played had high volume of players and really just got bummed a few times with silly play. other than that i have been playing just the $4nl cash which i am just pissing about with really. Basically with this level if you raise the standard 3 blinds expect to get called with j3 offsuit. I lost a few buyins practically withpretty bad beats. I guess the thinking at this level is 'fuck it, why not CALL' .
Am gonna play alot more sit and goes next coming weeks so next blog entry should show bit of change in the right direction:)

I reckon on the whole i do quite well with my small bankroll. It is boring to read quite often. but do think something will click soon and i will get a few wins in a row.

Also am shitting myself today. Tonights the night Arsenal play united i first leg semi final. Just feel man u are over there dizzy spell and look alot fresher. AM a big arsenal fan but just feel we will get spanked tonight. Am usually pretty bad with my predictions but will still go for a 3-0 man u score line tonight. I dont want Shearer to succeed niether not much reasoning behind that other than newcastle fans generally live in a dream land. Shearer isnt even a qualified manager! He just copies everything hansen says and just always points out the obvious on match of the day which really annoys me aswell. So yeah my predictions to go down - Middlesborough,Newcastle and Hull. Like i say my predictions are wank usually.


Bankroll $220 ish

No comments: