Thursday 26 February 2009

Poker post now

made the 3 buyns i wanted too. actually made 4 buyins - won quite a big pot then left after a few orbits. Was really looking forward to a longish sesh playing but once i made it i thought i better stop. lol. Made it pretty easily actually, Got three days left on the week so guess i will try to add to it. thinking dropping down a level helped alot and watched quite a good training vid earlier.
Guess another week of this and i will be moving back up.

My mate called me earlier asking what i was gonna be doing from 6 till 7. I said nothing, he had been playing a tournament and was down to last 20 but he had to go out so i said sure id step in.
Only problem is. it was pot limit omaha tourney and only experience i have of that is play money on fulltilt lol. I understand enough to see him through i thought though. he gave me the low down of what hands to play etc. didn't get to play unfortunatly coz for sum stupid reason he gave me the wrong password and i tried entering it 3/5 times and the site stopped me trying in the end. long story short again he came back and finished 5th for a couple 100 bucks i think. Lucky devil!!!

prolly post again once i make 4 more buyins . like i say i really shudda kept playing. cudda made them tonight.

Sarkscope: $90 ROI: 18%
Bankroll: $220

No comments: