Tuesday 24 February 2009

have lost quite alot

Wasnt going good on the tables at all. After last post i thought it would be a good idea to use the money i had wisely been building and blow 2/3rds of it on 50nl - What the hell was i thinking!
I had the brain wave, that i was gonna play my longest session to date and come out golden. Really push on with my bankroll. Well passed on the longest session part (just under 3 hours) but the golden part i really fooked up on!!
Really am such a moron. My bankroll just aint big enough for 50nl. I could of played 10nl and sure i still might of lost but no where near as bad.

Lost a little with the sit and go's too.

Am now going back to basic and am gonna play the faithfull $2 sit and go's and mixed in with 10nl. That will probably be 2/3 6 max tables however i remeber playing bout 5/6 full ring tables quite comfortable so maybe that. Gonna have to do some thinking.
I'm gonna aim to make 3 buyins a week for a bit which isnt much really. Made one already this week with an hours play.

Girlfriend bought me some only fools n horses dvd's for valentines. Gonna use his grinding motto! This time next year... :)

HERE COMES THE PART I'M DREADING WRITING DOWN . Makes me feel sick to think i lost this much..

Sharkscope: +$80 ROI 18%
Bankroll:$180

No comments: