Tuesday 8 December 2009

I am in the mood again

Right... I decided a few months ago to take most of my winnings out. Left myself with a tiny little bankroll for playing the smallest of small games. started of a month ago by playing very bad and unfortunately bad beat after bad beat. Then i started playing $1 heads up sit and goes on Ftilt and won like 15 in a row but dont really like this coz can really only concentrate on 1 table at a time :)where i can play 4 tables 6 max gsames very comfortable so wud be mor profit. I guess those wins in a row really sparked me of wanting to play again really. Best mate and WPT mag writer :) is being backed playing 6$ 6 max games at the mo and is winning quite abit. Only plays like 150 a week as well. He is always rushing them fitting in 50/100 on the sunday. I really beliee i cud be a winner at these games with the same amount of logging time so am gonna find some time weekly and really go to work on it. onc ive lost 5/6 in a row ill probably wont wanna ply again lol.
I'll post again very soon

No comments: