Friday 2 January 2009

New year, New game

Well not a new game. Still gonna be playing Holdem but think i might turn to cash. Went out the bout week a go and Dan was saying I wil be losing long term or something due to rake. I watched a couple of sample videos next day from Cardrunners (cheapskate i know) and just gave what i learnt a try. This last week i havent put a losing session in yet. Mind you. the winning margin from the 2/3 hours ive played isnt good either. Still got floors obviously but am gonna put some hours in and see where it goes. obviously will still play sng's but just not every session.

Dan came round bout 3 in the morning after nigth out and we(he) lost my money in my account. I say we but i past out on my bed lol. He actaully gave me $125 back which was nice of him. Prolly would of still lost it if i hadnt past out so reall nice of him actually.

I had awesome new years eve night with girlfreind and few freinds. am hoping 2009 is gonna be a big year for me on a lot of fronts.

Sharkscope: $74ish ROI:18%

Bankroll:$154

P.S told you my session weren't really winning ones either lol

No comments: