Sunday 14 December 2008

Winner Winner chicken dinner

Was actually dreading writing my next blog. firstly mu Nan past away on the 29th and mind hasn been to good and A nice combination of bad play and horrible bad beats left me back in the red for my sharkscope. Plus i am a believer if you have a plan you should stick to it. Luckily for once im glad i never stick to my plans. I had drifted away from $2 sngs to some $2/3 rebuy tournies and not getting very far, plus have played a a couple of $5 45 man sngs without success. tonight it all changed for me :) Was gonna be my last shot at the $5 45 man sngs before having to stick to my $2 ones again for a while. So i played two 45 man and one 27man sng. Cut this story completely short i came 2nd in 27 man and 1st in one of the 45 man. Collected combined total of $116 . Very happy!!!

Im thinking am gonna go back to the plan for a bit. am pissed off with getting called by big blind and him/her flopping two pair on flop.

Bankroll: $202
Sharkscope: +$79 ROI: %18

No comments: